everyday to exquisite
Every project – big and small – deserves careful attention. No matter what you need our help with, you can be sure that we’ll work hard to ensure that your vision is realized and that you have the final product you need, when and where you need it. Here are just a few ways we can help you:
- Want to express thanks or engage participants in a virtual event? Boxes by Symmetry can help you pull it all together while minimizing logistical nightmares.
- Need a short-run marketing piece? Advanced digital printing can yield results indistinguishable from offset at a fraction of the cost.
- Have an in-person event coming up? Our large-scale die cut vinyls can transform your space.
Check out our previous print and box projects to get an idea about how we can put our capabilities to work for you.
purpose to paper
In a virtual world, the tangible talks. Printed materials can be incredibly helpful when you need to:
- Start a conversation
- Keep a dialog open
- Stay in front of an audience
- Set the stage for an event
- Engage with donors
When you come to us with a prospective project, we wear a lot of hats: creative consultant, production manager, shipping expert, and mailing house specialist. Through our design services, we provide production consulting, paper and product samples, templates for unusual folds and tricky binding, finishing recommendations, event production and custom die cuts—whatever you need to get the results you’re looking for.
Boxes by Symmetry are an innovative and interesting way to enhance:
- New product introductions and PR campaigns
- Leadership meetings
- Fundraising appeals and galas
- Virtual events
- Welcome packages for new clients, employees or students
- Prospect cultivation
Best of all, we do most of the work. Unit prices start at $10, with a minimum quantity of 48. Delivery fees vary depending upon destination and service requested. We’ll strategize with you to decide whether to provide boxes at an event or send them out ahead of time. Standard lead time is six weeks, although we can accommodate rush projects on a limited basis. Download our specs sheet for more information.